Experienced dispatcher/customer service expert.
Are you looking to join a growing, elite limousine/transportation company?
Do you thrive in a fast paced, fun, energetic environment?
Do you like the challenge of putting a puzzle together?
Do you want to be appreciated for the work you do?
If you answered “yes” to these questions; Vitesse Worldwide would love to speak with you!
Vitesse Worldwide in Stamford, CT, is looking for dispatchers to join our growing family.
The position is full time, with benefits .
Evening shift available- 3-11 pm.
Come join a company providing the next generation of global travel .
Check us out: www.vitesseworldwide.com
The perfect team member characteristics:
- At least a year of previous dispatch experience
- Be a tremendous communicator with exceptional listening skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at once with proficiency
- Enjoys talking to people
- Will be a fast learner and a self-starter (Yes, we will train you!)
- Have a little O.C.D. when it comes to details
- Have a high level of knowledge of the Stamford, NYC area and not be directionally challenges!
- Reliable and energetic
- The capability to enjoy work and have a little fun!
- Above average computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office, especially, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- The ability to read a map, the old fashioned way.
- Ability to utilize Internet tools for information needed by drivers and clients.
- Tremendous phone skills.
Come join the team that is providing the next generation of executive travel.
Vitesse Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Stamford, CT
- High school or equivalent
- dispatching: 2 years
- logistics: 1 year
- customer service: 2 years
• Post ID: 151914557 fairfield